Hope everyone is having a good Friday morning so far and a good weekend ahead! I’m so excited for my blog to have been nominated for the sixth Sunshine Blogger Award by the beautiful Sarah (lifewithlilred).
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Q & A:
- Are there any foods that you’ve never tried simply because it looks gross? I’m always up for trying new foods and never base it off of looks. I love food!
- What was your favorite childhood toy? My favorite childhood toy was my “blue baby,” which was the cutest little babydoll with a blue outfit.
- How do you like to spend your days off? On my days off, I really like to relax in my hammock, read, watch movies, go to new coffee shops, and go for long walks.
- Biggest pet peeve? I have two pet peeves. The first pet peeve is people getting in my business for no reason. My second pet peeve is people having their heads in technology for long periods of time and not having face to face conversations.
- Would you rather not shower or wear the same outfit for a week? I would definitely rather wear the same outfit for a week!
- Do you have any nicknames? KK. My little brother couldn’t say Caitlin when he was a baby, so I got the name “KK.”
- Do you have any unique talents or party tricks? I would say my unique talent would be Irish dancing. I love it and can’t keep my feet still whenever I hear a jig.
- What song or musician can you not stand? I tend to like all music and musicians, but Kanye West would be a musician I like the least.
- How do you get inspiration for fashion or beauty looks? Pinterest for the win! I love looking at new looks on Pinterest or bloggers I follow on Instagram.
- Besides writing, what are some of your other hobbies? I’m involved with Musical Theatre, Irish dance, and hanging out with my doggy.
- Is there anyone in your family who people say that you look a lot like? My mom. Everyone who knew her growing up always say that I am a mini version of her 🙂
The Bloggers I Nominated (I have four):
My questions for you:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
- What skill would you like to master?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
I had so much fun doing this post and am so appreciative of the nomination for this award. Thank you again, Sarah for the nomination!
Are any of you surprised by the answers I gave? What are some of your answers to the questions? Let’s get to know each other! Comment below. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Until next time,