Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
I haven’t been on here nearly as much because life has gotten super hectic over the last month, but now I’m taking time to update you guys and share what I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving.
On top of still being a full time college student, in October I landed a dream internship as a Multimedia Journalist at one of our local news stations (WRAL). Whenever I’m not in class, I’m there everyday doing what I love.
Thanksgiving is a little different this year with my older siblings being away and not traveling since I’m staying around for work, but I’m extremely grateful.
I’m thankful for…
- The best family and support system.
- Friends, some of which I was able to catch up with last night.
- Portal so I can see my siblings even if it is through a screen.
- My grandma’s pumpkin pie and my dad’s broccoli casserole that I’m about to destroy later.
- Waking up in a warm house with my pup pup watching the Macy’s Parade.
- An unforgettable place I get to go to everyday for work that trains me for my future career.
- Coffee. Lots and lots and lots of coffee.
I couldn’t be more thankful for everything that I have around me and am grateful for all these things everyday, not just today on Thanksgiving.
What are some of the things you’re thankful for? Put them in the comments! ❤️
Until next time,